|Gastroenterology at IMA, Inc. provides you with a broad array of services. Our specialty encompasses diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the stomach, colon, gallbladder, liver and pancreas. We perform all major gastrointestinal procedures here in Bloomington including colonoscopy, polyp removal and gastroscopy. In addition to general consultation in gastroenterology we provide expertise in:
- Colorectal Cancer screening and prevention (including sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy).
- Colorectal cancer screening questionnaire.
- Colorectal cancer surveillance information.
- Evaluation and treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD) and "Heartburn."
- Evaluation and treatment of Peptic Ulcer Disease.
- Management of Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Assessment of Diarrhea and Constipation.
- Evaluation of Hepatitis C and other forms of Liver and Gallbladder Disease.
- Advice for people with Hepatitis C.
|Premier Healthcare's gastroenterology department has been named
a "High Performing Specialty" by US News & World Report.
|For Further Information
Use the following links
to find out more information.
American Gastroenterology Association
American Liver Foundation
Celiac Disease Foundation
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Hepatitis Foundation International
Gluten-Free Page (Crohn's Disease)
National Digestive Disease Information
United Ostomy Association